Effective date: April 21, 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect certain information about you when you use the Site. This information may include:
– Personal information, such as your name and email address, that you voluntarily provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter, book an appointment, or contact us through the Site.
– Usage information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the pages you visit on our Site, and the time and date of your visit.
– Cookies and similar technologies that allow us to recognize your device and remember your preferences.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
– To respond to your inquiries and provide you with customer support.
– To send you newsletters and other promotional materials.
– To analyze how the Site is used and to improve our services.
– To protect our rights and property and prevent fraud and illegal activity.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
– With service providers that help us with website hosting, email delivery, and other functions.
– With law enforcement authorities, government officials, or other third parties as required by law or to protect our legal rights.
– We will not sell or abuse your information, ever, in any way.
You can choose not to provide personal information to us, but if you do so, you may not be able to use certain features of the Site. You can also disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may affect your ability to use the Site.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no data transmission over the Internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.